Here’s How You Can Activate Airtel Postpaid
Airtel is a well-known service provider offering 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services as well as mobile commerce. Its performance-friendly postpaid plans are what give it appeal. All of your bill payments and other activities can be handled much more easily and conveniently with the help of an online payment option. You can quickly obtain an Airtel postpaid connection and conveniently pay your bills online. Read on to know how to get started with your postpaid services.
How to switch to Airtel postpaid?
Here are the steps to switch to Airtel and activate your SIM with zero activation fee:
By online process:
- Check out the Airtel website and click on the postpaid option.
- By choosing “purchase now,” you can select the plan of your choice and submit your information to arrange for the SIM and KYC pickup.
- Send an SMS “PORT to 1900” your porting code will get generated. You will be sent a code by 1901 through SMS.
- The number will be switched to Airtel in about 48 hours (within the same state) and 4 days (across states).
- On the Airtel Thanks app, you can see the progress of your order in real-time.
By visiting the store:
- Send an SMS with the keyword PORT to 1900 to create a UPC (Unique Porting Code).
- You will receive a code by 1901 through SMS. Please be aware that the code is valid for four days. Bring your documentation to the closest Airtel location to complete the KYC process and receive a FREE SIM.
- Give the Airtel representative at the store your specific port-in code, your current address, and identification documents.
- Within 48 hours the SIM will be activated (subject to successful address verification)
- On the most recent Airtel Thanks app, you can view the status of your order in real-time. Lastly, log in using your port-in number.
For SIM delivery and activation, the Airtel representative will come to your place during the designated time. Keep your identification and address proof documents easily accessible. Give the executive the special port-in code, a genuine address, and identification documents. Once your SIM is activated, you can get a postpaid plan that suits your needs.
How to choose the best postpaid offers and plans?
The steps to access bill payment offers on airtel postpaid plans are as follows:
- Visit https://www.airtel.in/bank/offers for more information.
- Select Main Menu Tab.
- Select Offers.
- Explore bill-payment offers
How can I pay my postpaid Airtel bill?
You can make Airtel Postpaid bill payments through Airtel Payments Bank in the following simple ways:
Via the Airtel website:
- Log in to the website.
- Click on the ‘Postpaid‘ tab and fill in your Airtel number.
- Select Airtel as your mobile operator and set in the bill amount.
- Select the payment method and provide the OTP sent to your mobile.
- Complete the online postpaid bill payment.
Via Airtel Thanks App:
- Download the Airtel Thanks App
- Go to the ‘Pay Bills’ tab and select the ‘Mobile’ option.
- Enter your phone number or name.
- Select Operator and click ‘Pay Now’.
- Enter the desired amount and select the mode of payment.
- Provide OTP sent to your mobile phone and complete the payment.