Credit cards are a part of our daily lives. Much of how we conduct financial transactions depends on the use of one card or another. In recent years, more and more Indians have experienced the benefits of credit cards. Having cash when you need it, and wherever you want it, gives a boost to an individual’s purchasing power. When you apply for a Citi Credit Card, you know you get the best as you can choose any kind of card that befits you. Once you get approved, you can easily keep a track of your application status, and Citi card rewards while you use it.
About Citi Credit Cards
Making its foray into the Indian financial world quite early, Citibank credit cards offer users a world of advantages from some of the best Rewards Cards on the market to credit cards from which you get air miles as you swipe. You can select the card that matches your individual spending pattern, be it a fuel credit card or any other. Furthermore, Citibank values customer service and once you have your Citi card, you can know the status of Citi Credit Card, make online payments and perform card-related activities.
About Citi Credit Card Payments
Several advantages of paying credit card bills on time may be availed by you. Benefits include low rates of interest, maintaining good credit profiles and avoiding late payment charges. Citi Card payment systems make it easy and convenient for cardholders to pay bills from smartphones and online payments ensure you never miss payments. Here’s how to pay:
- Set Instructions – You can establish standing instructions with your bank and Citibank so that bill amounts get directly debited from accounts.
- Citi Mobile – You can pay bills from your mobile phone by logging in to the Citi website.
- Citibank Bank Account Holders – You can visit the Citibank website and go to ‘Accounts’. Select ‘Bill pay’ to pay.
- Other Bank Accounts – Go to Citibank’s online portal at Net Banking – Online Internet Banking in India – Citibank India and select E-pay.
About Citi Credit Card Application Status
You can track the status of Citi Credit Card, after your application through Citibank’s portal at Citi India – Credit Cards, Personal & Home Loans, Investment, Wealth Management & Banking (citibank.co.in):
- Click on ‘Credit cards’
- You will see a dropbox and then click on ‘Track Application Status’
- A new page will be revealed and from there you can track your application by filling your application number in.
About Citi Credit Card Reward Points
Each time you swipe your Citi card, you earn rewards. Citi Credit Card rewards never expire, so you can redeem them anytime. On the Citibank Rewards Credit Card, you earn 10 reward points for every Rs. 125 spent on apparel. You can redeem the following from the points you collect on respective cards:
- Transfer air miles rewards to purchase airline tickets
- Get a cashback for any outstanding balances on your card
- Redeem points for gift vouchers and cashback on certain products
One of the best credit cards on the credit scene, Citibank Cards offer vast rewards and have a simple procedure to apply and get a card. Seek more information before you apply for one at Finserv MARKETS.